Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website.
The term “MPositioning” or “mpositioning.com” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered company name is MPositioning Co., Ltd. The term “you” refers to the visitor, customer or website user of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. All products and information are subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, mechanical drawing, layout, look, appearance, specifications and graphics without notice. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Certain information in the form of quotes, imagery and other medium of display are sourced from external parties. References are made to credit the rightful owner in such situation. In the event where sources are unknown, the rightful owner, upon provision of proof of ownership may submit details of the item for referencing, or request that the item be permanently removed from the site. Site owner will not be held liable for copyright infringement if such requests are not made.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without MPositioning's prior written consent.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by MPositioning and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits are arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of us. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, MPositioning takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.